Fact Sheet – IPSL Ongoing Services™
IPSL Ongoing Services™ are designed to help you meet with your specific objectives and provide a comprehensive range of ongoing support, monitoring, advice and professional oversight. The following services are included:
- An annual review of the recommendations made, the way in which your Assets under Advice “AuA” are invested and recommendations on any changes that may be required.
- A revised set of recommendations for you upon request, for example should your circumstances change, if you wish to add or withdraw from your AuA, or if you wish to make other changes to the way in which your assets are invested.
- Regular access to the IPSL team over the course of the year should you have any questions about the way in which your AuA are invested, the impact of regulatory or taxation changes etc.
- Ongoing professional oversight of investment strategies, platform and wrapper facilities.
- Access to our online Client Website “Enable”, keeping you up to date and providing access to:
› Portfolio Valuation and Breakdown
› Individual Wrapped and Unwrapped Holdings valuations and data
› Underlying fund holding information
› Net Worth Statements and reports
› Holdings Schedules and reports
› Tax Tables
› Library (Document storage area)
In addition to the above you will also receive regular Market Commentaries, email updates and Newsletters.
You may opt out of IPSL Ongoing Services™ at any time. On opting out any and all benefits as listed above will cease immediately and it may be necessary for you to remove investments from the recommended platform and Investment Strategy.