Fact Sheet – IPSL Pension Checker™
Pension Checker™ is a bespoke service from Independent Pension Specialists Ltd (IPSL) that is designed for those seeking access to our pension expertise and who do not wish to undertake a comprehensive financial planning exercise or who hold the majority of their invested assets inside a pension wrapper.
Under Pension Checker™ our advice, implementation and ongoing services will concentrate on pension matters alone. You may wish to check your pension for a number of reasons including contract terms, charges, performance issues, poor service or to gain access to different investment options.
Who may our Pension Checker™ service be suitable for?
This service may be suitable for you if you want to focus on, and gain access to, our pension review and transfer expertise. If you are considering a pension transfer or consolidation exercise but are not looking to actually draw on the pensions at this time, Pension Checker™ service may be appropriate for you.
It may be particularly suitable if you:
• Have existing pension benefits valued in excess of £100,000 or you wish to establish new arrangements with contributions in excess of £5,000 per annum.
• Are close to retirement or are about to retire and wish to put arrangements in place ready for partial or full retirement e.g. Drawdown, Annuities or Third Way arrangements.
• Have several years to go before drawing on your pension but wish to have your existing arrangements reviewed in light of legislative, provider or contract changes.
• Have one or more “old style” arrangements that may benefit from a consolidation exercise either pre or at retirement.
• Have relatively simple affairs and do not wish to consider big picture matters such as Inheritance Tax, Business Exit Planning, Pensions, Long Term Care Planning, Trusts, Lifetime Gifting or Generational Wealth Planning.
• Wish to set up a Self-Invested Personal Pension (SIPP) and have it professionally managed.
• Want to look at pension planning as part of a business arrangement.
• Want to buy commercial property via your pension fund.
To take advantage of our Pension Checker™ service, please contact us to find out more. Simply call us on 01622 238000 or complete the “Contact Us” form